页面

2010年11月24日星期三

Theres something about guys who have to go before

NEW YORK 22 November (Reuters) - First baseman Joey Votto (notes) that have helped the Reds claim their first playoff berth in 15 years, was an obvious choice as NL MVP said Monday. Votto, 27, appeared in all but one of the 32 votes submitted by two writers from the National League baseball in every city in the voting by the Baseball Writers Association of America. Finished among the top three in all categories of the Triple Crown with a .324 hit rate (second), 37 circuits (third) and 113 RBIs (third) and led the league in percentage of 36 Bettis Black Jersey
base (0.424).
The other first place vote went to St. Louis Cardinals first baseman Albert Pujols (notes), the second on 21 was named ballot. Pujols, three time MVP, who won the last two seasons, led the league in the circuit (42), RBIs (118) and runs, and hit a .312 average. Rockies outfielder Carlos Gonzalez (Notes) third. Votto said he was delighted to win this award and surprised by the wide margin of victory over Pujols. I was surprised shocked, Votto said in a conference call. I thought you must have crept into the country. I do not think it would be so successful. Albert is a great player. Carlos and I tried to learn to establish the Major League players and us. I'm thrilled. I am very proud and spectacular season thankful.PANIC ATTACKSVottos after a 2009 season where he suffered was made stress on the sudden death of his father at the age of 52 years, leading to anxiety and panic, which did not allow him to play together periods.
Then I (the price) said I could not help but cry, said Votto. I know how much it meant to me and how she meant to my father. Its more or less the highlight of the awards. I overcame a lot and I am very proud myself.A Toronto native language, followed Justin Morneau Votto (Notes) Minnesota Twins bin (2006) and Larry Walker of 10 Santonio Holmes White jersey
Colorado in 1997, winning a grand prize of Canadian Football League MVP. I followed the footsteps of Larry Walker and Justin Morneau said.
Theres something about the man that before, that sets a bar that wants to achieve. Larry was the kind of player for me, especially in Toronto area.Votto said that the fact that the Reds would be five games against St. Louis in the Central Division of the National League win completed before Pujols have made the difference.

没有评论:

发表评论