页面

2010年10月29日星期五

Source: Brendon Ayanbadejo turn Ravens

Owings Mills, Baltimore Ravens Md.The plan to activate the Pro Bowl special teams ace Brendon Ayanbadejo (notes) of the impotence to the list Saturday for a league source with knowledge of the situation.
In addition to the 6 Super Bowl Champions jersey black jersey
stars without Ed Reed (notes), Ayanbadejo has been added to the active squad.
The Ravens placed offensive Jared Gaither (notes) address on the injured list.
Will create another train to a settlement for first place in the file Ayanbadejo. An official announcement of the Ravens moved to the waiting list that are expected Saturday afternoon.
Both practiced all week and is expected to see action Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.
Ayanbadejo has since October last year when he tore the quadriceps tendon was.
Earlier Friday, said Ayanbadejo hell, meet with Ravens coach John Harbaugh to discuss an action plan.
I feel good, Ayanbadejo said. [Friday] was a day of speed. We went through everything. Harbaugh with me on Saturday or Sunday, sit, and we know what we do. At this time it's a yes or a no, but we'll find out. Ayanbadejo said he was ready to play against another team.
He acknowledged the pain after practicing for three days.
Oh man, I'm in pain, said Ayanbadejo. He went crazy, but hey, what is good that he felt better in the last week, when I was a little thinking it [back] had spent the whole week, but I felt better.
Jerry [Rosburg, special teams coordinator] I was rolling in and out of special teams, we are ready in any way. If I play or not, the team is ready. A selection of three Pro Bowler Ayanbadejo is anxious to prove to surgical repair of 36 Bettis White Jersey
bone. I'm 100 percent? I'm 100 percent healed, but I'm 100 percent ready for football? I have beaten anyone since October last year, said Ayanbadejo. Ideally I would like more time, but we have a week off next week. So I will relax too much time.

没有评论:

发表评论